Oil Tank Protection with TankSure®
Help protect your home with a tank warranty replacement.
Peace of Mind!
When you sign up for the TankSure® program with Wilcox Energy, you are protecting your home. Through visual inspection and ultrasonic testing of your tank, we can often know BEFORE a tank leaks that it is vulnerable.
Wilcox Energy and The TankSure® Program have partnered together to provide you with the best warranty plan possible.
The TankSure® Warranty Program Offers:
- Potential discounts on your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- A tank replacement warranty for qualifying tanks
- EPA Approved Testing Technology. Ultrasonic equipment detects the level of corrosion inside oil tanks.
- Protection of your home, your biggest investment.
- Inspection of common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines and vent whistle.
- Ultrasonic inspection of tank walls thickness to evaluate timing of necessary tank replacements.
100% Replacement Coverage with TankSure®
When you sign up for the TankSure® program with us, you are protecting your home. Through visual inspection and ultrasonic testing of your tank, we’ll determine your tank’s vulnerability before it starts leaking. We measure the tank wall thickness and if it is below the parameters of the proper thickness, we will replace it. Just like that.
You can always can rely upon 100%* replacement coverage. Other companies will ensure your tank for $1,000 towards replacement, but with Wilcox Energy and TankSure®, you will receive 100%* of the replacement: removal of old tank with the complete installation of new tank (parts and labor included). This could be a savings of $4,500 or more! Qualifying tanks are above ground and no larger than 330 gallon capacity.
*Cost of oil clean up is not included as part of our replacement warranty, and the homeowner is responsible for all costs related to any oil that spills. Tanks must be 100% accessible. Sometimes homeowners build out around their oil tanks. While we make every effort to remove a tank without disrupting walls, carpeting, built-ins, furniture, etc, homeowners are responsible for any additional cost associated with making the tank accessible.
Get started today with our TankSure® Warranty Program by calling us or completing the form below: