Wilcox: More than Just an Energy Company
We’re committed to your comfort.
What sets Wilcox apart is our neighborly, local approach with 60 years of operation under our belt. For decades, we’ve served our friends in Westbrook, CT and the surrounding towns. We have and will continue to answer all of their questions because that’s what friends are for.
Our close-knit community allows us to fulfill our commitment of providing the highest quality heating and cooling services, each and every time.
Here’s the Wilcox Difference
- We give back to you. When you become a trusted customer, you can benefit from our loyalty program. You’ll earn points for every day you’re enrolled in Automatic Delivery. And you can use those points for contract extensions, equipment, or the option to cash in for a hedging fee if you participate in hedging.
- We’re familiar. Wilcox has been around for about 60 years. And many of Wilcox Energy’s employees have been with the company for 15 years or longer. They know our customers by name, the service technicians become familiar with your heating and cooling systems, and our oil drivers know exactly where your house and fill pipes are! This loyalty is what sets us apart from other, local competitors. We’re confident in your trust in us and we’re always here to answer any questions.
- We serve locally. Some companies profess to be local, but this is not always true. A branch office or local phone number is not the same as being located in the community. Our delivery and service area is restricted to within 20 miles of our office in Westbrook, CT. What does this mean to you? We’re always there to knock on your door with friendly service you can depend on. Right when you need it.
- We’re committed to improving energy for you. Wilcox Energy President, David Foster has made a commitment to the customers he’s gotten to know over the years. His involvement with the Connecticut Energy Marketers Association (CEMA), New England Fuel Institute (NEFI) and PMAA (Petroleum Marketers of America) have given David the opportunity to be on the front line, working hard to advocate for oil heat consumers like you. He has been a board member of the state of CT Heating/Cooling Licensing, encouraging training and education.
- We help weigh your options. Wilcox Energy Vice President, John McCall, watches the market closely. He makes sure we offer downside protection with hedging—not only to protect you from the fluctuating market, but also to provide you with peace of mind free of “guessing games.” It’s all about laying out the possibilities.
- We help you plan. We do our best to alleviate the burden of high bills in the winter time. We offer different payment options, including a 12-month budget plan, prepayment plan, 12-month budget plan with price protection and prompt-payment discounts. It’s proven reliability you and your wallet can depend on.
- We don’t just sell oil, we deliver! Several functions are involved in the “delivery of oil”. We work hard to ensure that your oil gets into your tank in a prompt, professional, and reliable way. We calculate deliveries based on a Degree Day System, making sure that you always get your delivery on time, every time!
- We deliver a superior product. We deliver Bioheat heating oil, a clean, highly energy efficient and economical product. Bioheat helps keep your filter and nozzle cleaner and able to burn at higher efficiency, resulting in maximum energy output, fewer service calls and increased savings for you!
- Diversification. We offer complete home heating and cooling services including design, installation, maintenance, and routine servicing including the delivery of Bioheat heating oil, propane, kerosene and diesel fuel (on-road & off road). We also support hybrid systems. Talk about convenience!