The “s” word
After the last season we endured here in Connecticut, winter is the last thing we want to think about. But as the days grow shorter and the nights grow colder, we want to remind you that when it snows, you should:
- Keep your heating system vents clear of snow when applicable
- Mark your underground propane tank and keep lid clear of snow.
- Clear snow from generator.
- Clear snow from heat pumps.
- Keep a path shoveled to your fill pipes and tanks whenever possible.
Those simple steps will help ensure your equipment will run at peak performance. And help your Wilcox drivers deliver total home comfort.